Greetings friends! We have launched our new official site !!!
Check it out in order to stay updated on all our games and future projects!
Thank you all for your support and
Best Regards
Hey I'd love to get in touch with you via email so we could talk about a content series my friend and I are putting together with your games. Would be great to talk things through and get your opinions. Please feel free to reply to my email address, kwsmith89@gmail.com
Game Review Hello, I love simple indie games and I want to write reviews on them. I'm a beginner curator steam - steamcommunity.com/id/Nickick/ . I'm glad to cooperate and ready to make a positive review of your game Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade. Write to me please!
Hey I'd love to get in touch with you via email so we could talk about a content series my friend and I are putting together with your games. Would be great to talk things through and get your opinions. Please feel free to reply to my email address, kwsmith89@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGame Review
ReplyDeleteHello, I love simple indie games and I want to write reviews on them. I'm a beginner curator steam - steamcommunity.com/id/Nickick/ .
I'm glad to cooperate and ready to make a positive review of your game Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade. Write to me please!